clockincomicsclockincomics

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Adam and Eve Adam and Eve

To be completely honest, the beginning didnt grab me too hard. i was originally thinking a 3 star rating until that amazing musical number with "Tim Curry". you deserve all 5 stars!

Samination responds:

Thank you! You wouldn't believe how long that song took to make. :P

Lucina's First Day Lucina's First Day

Why is this so amazing?? I love this so much.

Spuds 1 Spuds 1

Honestly, if this were 2005 this may be passable. But 10 years later...well...no. Not at all. Sorry, but blammed.

Bino the Elephant Bino the Elephant

I feel bad for the people that are just now getting to see this.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I love this. I remember seeing this back when it was given the Daily Feature and just loving it, then I spent the next two years searching for it, I'm so glad I finally found it again. This is a work of art. I can't believe how well this encapsulates so many emotions, preconceptions, and false realities. This is something we should show at film conventions.

There is only one thing I would like to address as someone who has seen this a few times, and that would be the racial things people seem to be talking about in the comments. See, I completely understand how it represents racism in so many ways, but to me, this feels like it is a bit deeper than racism. While I see it very easily could have been the author's intent to show it an allegory for racism, (note: I have not searched though-out the entire comment section, so he may have addressed this) I believe this is idealism vs realism more than anything. Seeing yourself as something small, insignificant, ugly, flawed, silent in a world full of noise; while celebrities almost seem like shining walls of alabaster or sculptures without flaws, portrayed to be perfect in every way, when in reality, they are but shells and husks of humans, more flawed than everyone else. I see it as what people view themselves as, as well as what famous people are made out to be. A deifying system if you will.

Now I may be wrong, and if I am, I can see why I am, but to me, this feels much more than just simply "white is best and nothing else is anywhere close." But still, 5/5, 10/10, 100/100.

Dead Bart (The Simpsons) Dead Bart (The Simpsons)

I really dont understand how someone could take something as good as The Simpsons (used to be) and turn it into pure poop. There was nothing good about this.

Scarfy Scarfy

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING. you touched my heart sir. one of the best things ive ever seen

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

I love Harry Partridge, he's always funny. never noticed the Starbarians actionfigure in the fat kids room though!